Math sorts are one of my favorite things to implement in math centers. Engage your students in these quick-no prep- math sorts. You can print them and GO! Notebook Sorts are great a no-prep math center! They will save you time by just printing and assigning!
❇️ How can you use this in your classroom?
- Direct Instruction
- Math Centers
- Use as a study guide and for assessments
- Assign for homework so it doesn’t seem like homework!
- Morning Work
- Exit Tickets
- Quick Checks
- Math Talks
- Independent Time and more!
❇️ What is included?
- 3 page for notebook insert
- 1 page for students to cut and glue
- Digital version
✅ What you Need to Know
- This resource was created using Google Slides
- You must have a Google email
- Google Classroom is helpful but not mandatory for this product.
✅ Simple Steps to Take AFTER Purchasing
1. Select Directions (for the slides)
2. The 1st page has the links. Select the links.
3. Select “Make a Copy”
3. Organize the forms in your Google Drive
4. Assign using Google Classroom
✅ Google Slides File:
- I highly recommend that you add this to your drive so when you give to your students, you can just upload and go!
- Make sure you select “Make a copy for each student” so that Google Classroom creates the slide for each student
Teachers like you said:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️This is a great resource! I have been using them during my math interventions. The kids like them plus its great practice. Well worth the money.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I love the set up of this product, there are lots of cutting and gluing activities but this is the only one I have that leaves space to show work. I give my students one problem sheet but all the answer pieces. They love working to find the answer and then searching to find out if they’re right by locating the answer piece. Thank you!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️I liked that it covered what we were learning. I used it as a quick fun assessment.
You may also like…
5th Grade Math Review – Test Prep – Math Intervention – Print or Digital
Year Long Bundle Math Activities and Worksheets – No Prep – 4th & 5th Grade
Copyright © A Teacher’s Wonderland, LLC.
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.