Are you struggling with providing your students with rich text during your reading block? Maybe it’s taking you a long time to create your own reading response questions. This 20 day Fairy Tale unit provides you with your entire curriculum so you don’t have to spend time creating it yourself.
This 20 Day Fairy Tale Unit Includes:
– 20 days worth of Mini-Lesson Plans
– 20 days worth of Interactive Read Aloud Plans
– Whole Group Questions
– Turn & Talk Questions
– Reading Response Questions (Labels or notebook inserts)
– Interactive Notebook Templates
– Week 1- Characteristics of fiction
– Week 2- Point of View
– Week 3- Theme
– Week 4- All fiction elements
Books For this Unit
Interactive Read Aloud
– A First Book of Fairy Tales
– Really, Rapunzel needed a haircut, Honestly, Red Riding Hood was Rotten!
– Tall Tales, Aesop’s Fables
– Percy Jackson’s Greek gods
Teachers like you said:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ My students LOVED this unit. We did a 4 week fairy tale unit and wrapped up the unit with a field trip to see Beauty and the Beast at a local theater. This resource allowed me to discuss elements of fairy tales with my students and was such a time saver for me.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️I loved this set so much I bought the entire bundle! This is a life saver!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️These were fun and usable with pretty much no prep. Thank you!
You may also like…
Copyright © A Teacher’s Wonderland, LLC.
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.