This is a fourth grade Guided Math Program. It holds everything for the fifth unit that you would possibly need.
Please view the preview prior to buying. It is a low prep unit. It does not require much so you can just copy and go. I personally don’t have the time in my math block to make all the cutesy stuff that I would like to do, so since I don’t have the time, I needed something that would be extremely effective in my classroom while giving it the guided math look and feel.
- There are 8 lessons along with 1 assessment.
- Relate Multiplication to Division
- Interpret Remainders
- Division with Base Ten Blocks
- Division with Distributive Property and Partial Quotients
- Division with area model & Partial Quotients
- Division with Repeated Subtraction & Partial Quotients
- Real World Division with Remainders
- Real World Multi-Step Problems
hat is in each unit?
– Each unit has a mini-lesson.
– A small group lesson
– Each lesson also has the materials needed for small group, (remediation, on-level, and above level)
– 2 pages for classwork
– an exit slip
– 2 pages for homework
– Digital Math Notes
– Math Notes
– End of the Unit Assessment
– Guided Math Notes for corresponding unit