Multiplication Fourth Grade Guided Math – Lessons & Small Groups
Do you feel like you are struggling teaching Multiplication during your math block? Maybe you need small group materials or math curriculum but you don’t have the time to prep them. This Guided Math Multiplication Unit allows you to support your students without all the planning and prepping.
The Benefits of using Guided Math:
- Students receive targeted, standards based instruction
Students are active participants in their learning
Supporting every student in small group is possible
What is included:
- Each lesson contains:
- A small group activity for each lesson
- Remediation ideas
- On-level ideas
- Above level ideas
- 2 pages for classwork
- an exit slip
- 2 pages for homework
- ✅ End of the Unit Assessment
- Multiply by Tens
- Standard Multiplication & Estimate to determine reasonableness
- Multiply using Area Models
- Multiply using partial products
- Double Digit Practice
- Double digit word problems
Teachers like you said:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great resource, just what I needed for classroom review, small group work.
You may also like…
Copyright © A Teacher’s Wonderland, LLC.
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.