Matter Reading Comprehension Google Forms | Science Centers
Need some support while teaching about Matter (Specifically Solid, Liquid, and Gas)? This resource allows students to learn by reading a passage and responding to the questions. This is a digital and paper resource. It’s perfect for the hybrid classroom.
✅ What’s Included:
- 1 Passage about Matter (Solid, Liquid, & Gas)
- 10 questions
- Digital Quiz is self checking
- Paper version comes with an answer key
✅ What you Need to Know
- This resource was created using Google Forms
- You have a Google email
- Google Classroom is helpful but not mandatory for this product.
✅ Simple Steps to Take AFTER Purchasing
1. Select Directions
2. The 1st page has the link. Select the link.
3. Select “Make a Copy”
3. Organize the forms in your Google Drive
4. Assign using Google Classroom
✅ Why Should you use Google Forms?
- Automatic Grading / Self-checking
- Automatically Collects & Organizes Data
- Fully Editable (add/delete/edit responses)
- Online Testing Practice
♻️ Way to Use this Paperless Resource
– Morning Work
– Exit Tickets
– Computer Center
– Online Testing Practice
– Pre-assessments & Post-assessments
– RTI (Response to Intervention)
– Distance Learning
You may also like…
Copyright © A Teacher’s Wonderland, LLC.
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.