Multiplying Fractions Anchor Chart
Ready for gorgeous anchor charts? This pack will contain one multiplying fractions anchor chart. The charts useful for grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6!
Anchor charts are used as a learning tool. They help students recognize learning goals, review concepts, and establish learning expectations. When students able to engage in the learning process (by filling out or creating), they have an active role in creating anchor charts.
This resource was put together using a variety of fonts along with images needed to have a successful anchor chart.
– Individual anchor charts with black & white template, and completed colored version
– Answer Key
The formats are designed for you to:
- Print on regular-sized paper (Shrink by 88% to fit in notebooks)
- Print in poster-size (original chart was 24″ by 32″) with a poster-printer,
- Print the PDF files as an enlarged poster onto 4 individual pages in Adobe and then tape the pieces together
- Project the images onto chart paper and trace them so you can edit whatever you need
- Print and send home as reference tool
You need to be able to do one of the functions listed to appropriately create these charts.
You can hang them up as you cover the topics on a bulletin board, or you can keep them all up all year long as a word wall!
This pack includes:
- ONE Multiplication Strategies Anchor Chart
- Fraction by Fraction
- Fraction by Whole Number
- Mixed Numbers
You will get each anchor chart as the finished product AND the outline template for filling in key information with your students!