Start your math block off with math talks. Help students build number fluency over the course of the year.
This is designed and aligned for 3rd Grade.
What are number talks?
Number talks are a daily routine to develop a deeper conceptual understanding and a comfortability with numbers, operations and mathematics. Number Talks help students see math as more than just memorization of facts and drill and kill worksheets.
What is included?
- 180 days worth of number talks
- Paper Version: Can be printed multiple ways
- Daily & Weekly Printing Option
- The digital version for PowerPoint Comes in color and allows teachers to display it on the SmartBoard or the Projector
When can you use “Number Talks”?
- Number Talks Time
- Before your lesson or mini-lesson
- Math Centers
- Morning Work
- Exit Tickets
- Quick Check
- Math Talks
Teachers Like You Said:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This is a great way to add in writing and talking about numbers in our math time!!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great way to start number talks and have accountability!
You may also like…
Copyright © A Teacher’s Wonderland, LLC.
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.