Looking for a way to connect with your students in an effective and meaningful way? Add in targeting Social & Emotional Learning for your students and your day if off to the right stat. These paper daily check-ins are fantastic for connecting with students and understanding your students.
✅ What does it come with?
- 20 pre-made templates
- A question on Daily “How are you feeling today?” Question
- A daily question based on one of the 5 CASEL Components
- A positive viewpoint question for the previous day
- Goal setting question for each day
- A private question for the student and the teacher to see
- This is only PRINTABLE
Want the digital version? Click HERE!
✅ What you Need to Know
- This resource is a Print & GO file.
- You can staple it for the month, place in a binder, place in a folder, put it in a spiral bound notebook. The ideas are endless!
Teachers like you said:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I’ve been trying to be intentional about building SEL into our daily routine this year! These have been SO helpful! Thanks for a great resource!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️We needed a way to make our students think about the positives more. This is so amazing!!!! I am in love. Thank you so much!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️I love the resource and the kids love when it’s time to fill it out.
You may also like…
SEL Digital Daily Check-In -FULL YEAR BUNDLE- Google
Self-Management – Grades 3-5 – SEL – Lesson Plans, …
Building Relationships – Grades 3-5 – SEL – Lesson …
Copyright © A Teacher’s Wonderland, LLC.
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.