Bring science to life by creating a 3D Project Cube for Planets & Space. The students will be excited to get out of the text book, or plain old lecturing. Excite your students with this fun 3D Project Cube.
When can you use it?
- Review Time
- Small Groups
- Exemplary Task
- Buddy/Partner Work
- A page about Inner Planets
- A page about Outer Planets
- A page about Order of the planets
- A page about The Sun & Sun Facts
- A page about Phases of the Moon
- A page about the Galaxies
- 6 full pages for each part of the cube
Make science exciting while maintaining the rigor.
If you have any questions, you can email me at Ronnie@ATeachersWonderland.com