Social Awareness Daily SEL Journal – Social Emotional Learning Prompt
This Social Emotional Learning journal follows the CASEL Framework and covers the Social Awareness competency. This is perfect when you are working specifically on Social Awareness in your classroom. This is a no-prep printable with already created SEL writing prompts.
– 30 writing prompts based around Relationship Building
– Super quick daily check-in located at the bottom of each page.
Check out the preview for a closer look!
About this unit:
1. It should take about 30 school days (a month and a half) to complete. You can complete each prompt in 3-5 minutes, however you can extend it if you want.
2. All discussion prompts are included and you have all of your material included in the unit.
3. All the prompts for the SEL journal is done for you.
4. This does align with CASEL’s SEL Competencies.
5. I would recommend this unit for 3rd-5th grade classrooms.
Social Awareness Skills:
- Taking others’ perspectives
- Recognizing strengths in others
- Demonstrating empathy and compassion
- Showing concern for the feelings of others
- Understanding and expressing gratitude
- Identifying diverse social norms, including unjust ones
- Recognizing situational demands and opportunities
- Understanding the influences of organizations and systems on behavior
- From: CASEL
You may also like…
Copyright © A Teacher’s Wonderland, LLC.
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.