We know that centers and hands on activities are going to be the best for your students. Let me help with that. This Voting & Election Social Studies Project or Centers are amazing to use in your classroom either in a normal classroom or while working through Distance Learning.
There are many centers in this unit. In the download you will find:
2. Passage (Paper & Digital)
3. Illustrate it (Paper & Digital)
4. Watch & Respond (Paper & Digital)
5. Google Slides File (+ Directions to give to your students)
- 1.Organize Facts (Found in Google Slides ONLY
- 2.Research it (Found in Google Slides ONLY)
- 3.True or False (Found in Google Slides ONLY)
- 4.Define It (Found in Google Slides ONLY)
6. Write about it (Paper & Digital)
7. Google Form as a Final Assessment (+ Directions to give to your students)
You can use these centers for:
•Challenge your partner
•All Around the Classroom Carousel
•During Distance Learning
•Use as a study guide and for assessments
•Assign for homework so it doesn’t seem like homework!
✅ What you Need to Know
- This resource was created using Google Forms & Google Slides
- You must have a Google email
- Google Classroom is helpful but not mandatory for this product.
✅ Simple Steps to Take AFTER Purchasing
1. Select Directions (for the slides and Google Forms)
2. The 1st page has the link. Select the link.
3. Select “Make a Copy”
3. Organize the forms in your Google Drive
4. Assign using Google Classroom
✅ Why Should you use Google ?
- Automatic Grading / Self-checking
- Automatically Collects & Organizes Data
- Fully Editable (add/delete/edit responses)
- Online Testing Practice
✅ Google Slides File:
- I highly recommend that you add this to your drive so when you give to your students, you can just upload and go!
- Make sure you select “Make a copy for each student” so that Google Classroom creates the slide for each student.
✅Be sure to Follow me so you know when I release all of my products.
✅Check out the blog !
✅ Follow me on Instagram
✅Get the Guide to Implement Guided Math in 10 days
Hugs & High-Fives,